Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wedding Weekends

We had two weddings in April. The first was my brother, Bryce, and his wife, Bre. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple on April 13th. It was such a wonderful sealing! I don't think I've ever seen a couple so happy! There was a luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial building after the wedding. Their ring ceremony and reception were that night at the Garden Place. It was beautiful!! Bre did an amazing job with planning everything! Oh and what a beautiful dress! We had such a great time with family and friends. I'm so excited for Bryce and Bre and for their life together!

Such a cute couple!
Halle loves Bre!
I love everything about this picture.
The family!







The second wedding was for one of my best friend's from O-town. Jenny and Nate were married on April 20th at the Salt Lake Temple. They had a ring ceremony and reception at Red Butte Gardens. Everything was so pretty and, oh my gosh, the food was to die for!! It was so fun seeing old friends and seeing how happy Jenny and Nate were on their wedding day! I love it when we get another set of married friends!

The Ogden girls! Best friends since elementary.
Me and the beautiful bride
The hubs and me
I love these girls!

Best friends!
This must be the year of weddings because we have at least 4 more just this summer! Oh and a cruise in 3 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment