Monday, December 10, 2012

Dustin's Birthday!

It was Dustin's birthday on the 26th of November.  He turned the big 2 9!!

I wanted to do something different this year so I planned a surprise birthday party. It was tricky coming up with reasons to get him out of the house.  I booked an hour massage and then his brother-in-law and brother took him indoor golfing (they had a blast). Everyone else came to our house and waited for them to come. I don't know how he missed the dozen of cars parked in front or my forcing him not to come home but he had no idea! (Or so he says!) It was a lot of fun and we're so grateful for those that came!! We still have cupcakes and cookies if anyone wants some...yeah, we should probably throw those away.

Waiting for the birthday boy
I promise our walls are not that bright green
We know how to party!

This isn't from that night but I like to think this is what the picture would look like.
Blowing out his candle (it's a little blurry)
Can't wait to see what we do for his 30th birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment