Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The beginning

Welcome to our blog and my first (and maybe last) post. Dustin and I have been married a little over a year so that means I'm at least three years behind on creating a blog, right? Our life might not seem exciting but it keeps us entertained!

A little bit about us...

 

Juls (Julianna...just for you mom!)

I grew up in South Ogden, Utah - the 'South' part is very important. I graduated from Bonneville High School and went off to BYU.  I graduated in Exercise Science with a minor in English. Following a few months of "what do I do now?" I was accepted into the accelerated nursing program at the University of Utah. I'm pretty sure my parents still cringe when they think about me attending the UofU. But it was while I was there that I met the love of my life...Mr. Bean...just kidding!! Dustin and I dated for a year and a half before we were married on September 10, 2011. I am a nurse at the Newborn ICU and love what I do.

Dustin

Dustin grew up in Murray, Utah. He graduated from Murray High where he rocked the basketball court and everything else he did. He attended a year at BYU before serving a mission in Nicaragua.  He graduated in Biology and after realizing that fixing cavities wasn't his thing, he received his Masters in Business Administration at the University of Utah. He still bleeds blue. He works for Watson Pharmaceuticals and is a partner for a SEO company.  He spoils his wife by cooking dinner almost every night and puts up with only 1/8 of the closet being his.




We live in Woods Cross with our dog Apollo. We're kind of obsessed with Parks and Rec, Psych, and Top Gear specials.  The only TV series we've completed are Seinfeld and Gilmore Girls (I'll let you figure out who watched which). We love cooking, traveling, reading, and making each other laugh. Welcome to the blog and wish me luck!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment